This course Understood and able to implement sequence stratigraphy in correlation. Determine potential new play, new prospect from proper wells correlation.
Please contact our marketing at firstname.lastname@example.org for detail inquiries, proposal and brochure.
Please download our brochure by clicking this URL Link Advance Seismic Sequence Stratigraphy and Correlation
2. Seismic Reflections
3.1. Chrono-stratigraphic construction exercise
3.2. Chrono-stratigraphic of regional line exercise
1. Basin Classification
1.1. Rift, foreland, strike slip, passive margin
1.2. Subsidence/ sediments supply characteristic
1.3. Megasequence and megasequence boundary
2. Sequence Stratigraphy
2.1. The Exxon model
2.2. Relative Sea-Level and shelf-fall accommodation
2.3. Sequence Boundary and Flood Surface
2.4. System Tracts
2.5. How to recognize sequence boundary on seismic
3. Exercise in Regional Line
4. Sequence Characteristic and Basin Type
1. Tectono-Stratigraphic Case History
1.1. Regional line exercise
1.1.1. Pick Key Surface
1.1.2. Determine Kind of Basin
1.1.3. Play and Risk
1.1.4. Carbonate/Clastic mega-sequence boundary
1.2. Where the Basin
1.2.1. Section flattening
1.2.2. Inferences and Isopach 8
1.3. Regional lines exercise.
2. Carbonate Models
2.1. Barrier reefs, platform, atolls, etc
2.2. Belize, Bahamas and Maldives models
1. How to recognize sequence and system track on well logs
2. Well correlation exercise
2.1. Identify surfaces and system track in well data
2.2. Correlate wells
2.3. Determine proximal and distal
2.4. How do the sequence stack
2.5. What are the play
1. Comprehensive exercise in sequence stratigraphy correlation in real study case using seismic data, log data, eustatic curve and biostratigraphy.
2. Wrap up training and evaluation.