Day 1 : Geology, Geophysics, and Static Model (with Mr. Abdul Latif Setiyadi)
Day 2 : Petrophysic (with Mr. Arya Disiyona)
- Geological concept and interpretation; sequence stratigraphy, depositional environment
- Static modeling (structrural, geostatistical property modeling and special reservoir cases (fracture and karst)).
- Integaring seismic and RE data into geomodel.
- Volumemetric, Uncertainty and Resource Classification
Day 3 :Reservoir & Production (with Mr. Dedy Irawan)
- Data and Parameters identification & validation
- Vshale, Porosity, SW calculation
- How to determine cut off petrophysics
- Validation of petrophysic properties
- Geomodelling quantification into reservoir properties
- Case study
- Reservoir Description
- Fluid Characterization
- Rock Characterization (Routine Core Analysis, Special Core Analysis)
- Driving Mechanism
- Fluid Contact
- Pressure Transient
- Inflow Performance Relationship.
- Reserves and Production Forecast
- Initialization of Dynamic Model
- History Matching
- Production Forecast (Constraint)
- Development Plan Scenario.
Day 4 : Facility (With Mr. Antonius Indarto)
- Project Description
- Production Facility Scenario, Risk Analysis (Production Profile, Pressure Profile, etc.)
- Sales Product Specifications
- Schematic, Location, Overall Layout
- Electric system, Liquid transfer selection
- Operation Philosophy
- Cost Estimation.
Day 5 : Economy (With Mr. Sudono)
- Introduction (Economic Indicators, Regulations)
- Economic Parameters, Assuptions, and Terms&Conditions
- Economic Evaluation (Economic Calculations)
- Project Selection Process
- Economic Sensitivity Analysis
- Case Studies.